Victoria HajjarFounder at UgliBoss
Victoria Hajjar is a community leader, business enthusiast, and active supporter of female founders across the country. She leads the Sogal Foundation in Miami and is an Advisor at Women Who Tech. Prior to settling in Miami, Victoria helped build successful businesses in Shanghai, Dubai, and Mexico in the lifestyle, hospitality, a technology spaces.
Victoria has been featured on CNN.com as a marketing leader and has spoken at conferences around the country. She is deeply passionate about developing strategic sales, marketing, and operational solutions to foster sustainable growth for organizations.
• 360º cross-platform campaign strategies
• Development and stewardship of dynamic brands
• A collaborative manager that fosters strong teams and partnerships
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Track record of delivering programs with superior ROI
• Set, manage and control the financial performance of marketing initiatives
• Global citizen speaking English, Spanish, and conversational Chinese
Results-driven Director of Marketing with over 10 years’ experience servicing startups, boutique hospitality & e-commerce brands to create and execute compelling, comprehensive marketing programs.